• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Game Version and Update
Thread Modes
Hello Windictus Teams.

i have a suggestions which i think it's very important.
I think Windictus should use premier version and update it to RISE so that it's easier for windictus teams to update windictus version to catch up with devcat's latest update.

the reason behind my suggestions is :
1. People play Windictus because they can't afford wasting time and effort playing Nexcon's Vindictus but they actually want to play devcat's Vindictus and enjoy new content. and the best way to play devcat's vindictus is to play their latest vindictus. Devcat's only developing premier's RISE version vindictus. Windictus gonna be left behind.
2. i believe it's hard implementing PremierR  Rise's version update into XE version. and if windictus can't keep up with devcat's updated, windictus will look old and unappealing. Class skills old version, no new characterss, no QoL interface, no balance equipments, no balance new dungeons, limited content.
3. windictus player may not play official vindictus but they actually always watching official vindictus news, and they love to try new content like new characters. what happened when windictus can't keep up and fulfill player curiosity in new update? they gonna visit and play nex vindictus. and they gonna keep comparing and thinking'why windictus won't update new content's? is this server abandoned?'
4. implementing premier RISE vindictus updates into XE version is huge work.
5. stagnant games will get boring fast with each repetition just like the way single player games works.

i guess that's all i can think of. i believe there is a lot more benefits of keeping up with devcat's latest update and i believe windictus team knew more about it than i am. i know it's tall order to change the game version but let us admit that the one to create this game is devcat so i believe sticking to their latest update will fulfill player needs and ease up windictus teams burden.

thanks for windictus teams for creating this amazing server.
long live windictus.

I'll destroy your ilusional dreambubble and say sure we would implement rise if there would be actually serverfiles for it. We don't run on an Emulator based version hence we don't have that many bugs.

If you bring us the files we would take a look over it tho.