• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Hi
Thread Modes
Hi  Smile

I'm an old player from the Vindictus EU server, I just randomly found about Windictus because I was nostalgic of this game, after seeing the freshly released Miri & Miul.

I don't know if I'll seriously have time to play this game nor if I'll even manage to install it, but I wanted to register nonetheless and say thank you for this initiative, which looks great on paper and can bring back good memories  Big Grin

Will this game get updates with new stuff from official servers, if so, how delayed?

Thanks again for the good work, can't wait to test it out soon

Welcome.

But the sad news first we proably won't get the new Characters Miri and Grimden to be avaible ingame as of now. And it is also not planned in the future. (Simply there aren't any files for that avaible).

Have a great time.

Cheers

Moderator Scamazed

(12-16-2018, 12:59 PM)Scamazed Wrote: Welcome.

But the sad news first we proably won't get the new Characters Miri and Grimden to be avaible ingame as of now. And it is also not planned in the future. (Simply there aren't any files for that avaible).

Have a great time.

Cheers

Moderator Scamazed

Hi, thank you Smile

aw well I might be able to try them someday. I met an ex guildie during my short test yesterday so I'm glad I tried it already.