• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Enhancement materials
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
Hello,

I have a few suggestion that I see would help the server improve. I hope for your approval.

ENHANCING MATERIAL: such as enhancement elixir and enhancement stone etc should be sold by NPC.

Reason: our server is definitely not as populated as Vindictus official server which has a huge effect on in-game-Marketplace. Usually the population would run raid or maps for materials and than apply it to market. This gives other player who have gold a quicker way to access these materials. However, due to the low amount of player we have it limit the basic resources/material that can be purchased with gold Via Marketplace, making the value of gold deminish and the marketplace almost obsolete.

Reason 2: the enhancing materials such as elixir can be farm in hero mode of Red Archer but it takes about 30runs to get sufficient elixir. This is a LOT of grinding. However, Yohaad also drops these elixir more regularly, which is good, but! For a new player without help to solo this s3 raid is nearly impossible. Finding help isn't too easy due to the fact that not every is in the same time zone let alone country.

Enhancement Runes:

I would like to suggest adding +10-15 protection rune into gold shop for maybe 10-15m Or replacing regular rune for the +10-15 one.

Reason: I notice there are regular runes that are being sold at fergus' forge. I see this to be almost irrelevant to our enhancing system since the penalties are significantly changed.
From +1-9 there are almost no serve penalties of items' destruction with favorable chance of succeeding. At +10-13 is when the risk become more Significant. Having your item drop to 0 isn't too bad but having to do a rediculous amount farming to being it back up can definitely become a second job.

Reason 2: from enhancement level 13 and beyond is when the risk have the greatest impact. The risk of destruction isn't something anyone want to take. Every game has to have it's hardship at a certain point where they'll be willing to pay a higher price to appreciate the success. Unfortunately, no one would appreciate their item gets destroyed during the process, especially just from 13-15. This is were the real risk begin and where that rune will help push you forward, IF you can purchase one via gold. This would give some use to server's increased gold rate.

NOTE: the reason I didn't suggest to +15-20 rune is because I believe this is where there should be that challenge to farm and save up for that rune you so desperately want to surpass everyone and everything else. To have a high end leveled item that not many can get. To be able to beat that 5% odd of succession is something to truly be appreciated. This is were the risk is worthy of the effort.

Point 1 regarding Stuff sold on Npc:

I am strictly against that because if you do that we can simply add everything to the npc and the server is clean (no players) in no time. 

If you think 30 minutes grinding is alot then mate let me tell you this is not the game you are looking for. Play WoW .. ohh wait even there grind is involved even tho they hand out freebies like candy duuh...

Point 2 regarding Enhancement Runes:
Again you ask for freebies as you can't be bothered to farm for your stuff. You can buy runes on Seals of Bravery Shop, on Shire fragment shop AND YOU CAN DROP THEM INGAME. 

Even if you are in no position to farm s3/neamheim you can make multiple toons and simply farm seals and buy yourself multiple runes. If i recall correctly those runes are not accountbound. Also the daily ticket vendor has runes and you can buy those tickets from other players or generate them via multiple characters...

The Enhancement rates are nearly 10x of the retail Values. And i can generate (farm) 15-20m gold in 30-60 mins.

Play the game or leave it be. It took me a week to get an +15 Armageddon and thats not much considered on retail you would never hit that.

You're talking ridiculous admin I do not agree with you

I'm not an admin i simply said my passionated opinion about these kind of topics.