• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [3/1] Patch Notes
Thread Modes
3/1/2021
  • Ultimate Objective has been refreshed
  • The conversion ratio for overcapped Balance to Critical Damage has been increased from 4:1 to 3:1
This means that if you have 93 Balance (overcapped by 3), it will now convert to +1 Critical Damage.
96 Bal = +2 Critical Damage, and so on, rounding down.

das good
i have an idea about bow dmg, maybe you can add more additional dmg on bow weapon idk if it's possible but i can't come up with any other solution

(03-01-2021, 03:21 AM)achad44 Wrote: das good
i have an idea about bow dmg, maybe you can add more additional dmg on bow weapon idk if it's possible but i can't come up with any other solution

Is bow kai still that bad after all the skill change buffs? +wow

yea.doing 25% of the damage on hero yohaad with gun and 15% with bow, means bow is half weaker then gun, both magnum spam and short bow skills/kicks spam
shortbow shots hits are very weak and the charge time is too long for a 180 speed, magnum charge speed is fine but still low dmg outcome in any bow playstyle

(03-02-2021, 03:35 AM)achad44 Wrote: yea.doing 25% of the damage on hero yohaad with gun and 15% with bow, means bow is half weaker then gun, both magnum spam and short bow skills/kicks spam
shortbow shots hits are very weak and the charge time is too long for a 180 speed, magnum charge speed is fine but still low dmg outcome in any bow playstyle
I'll take a look to see what else I can do to make bow more competitive.

i just figure out that additional damage have no effect over normal attacks and Rapid Fire count as normal attack and it charge time isn't affected by ATT SPD Sad