• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Suggestion Experiment
Thread Modes
Could u guys add an option to force vindictus to run with diferent versions of directX?

I used to play vindictus in nexon north america west server, but back in the day, my phenom went from running vindictus 60 fps, to 10-20 fps... that happened in just 1 update.

I was so pissed that even tough i bought a new cpu (i5 6400) and last year updated to ryzen 7 i never played this game again... well, till now.

The thing is, i just tried run the game in my old phenom (yeah, its still alive!!!) adn it seems to run your version of vindictus way better than the official version before.

The game runs 56-60 fps with a nvidia 1050ti once inside a mission.
But in the town it gives 20-30 fps.

The interesting part is that the cpu never goes over 70% usage and the gpu barely over 30% (everything max and 8x)
In fact, the fps went from 30-40 in low config to 56-60 in veeery high.

I know its and old game poorly optimizes and cpu dependent, but i would like to try to run your version of the game forcing directx 9.1, 9.4, 10 and even 11 just to see how that impact fps and stability.

If u guys have other ideas like forcing the use of a nvidia or amd features or any other technology that the game isnt suposed to have, then cool Smile

Thanks for  your time and sorry for my bad english.

Have you tried using Nvidia Inspector?

The thing is the phenom has a nice single core performance vs the smaller per core multicore ryzen. Hence why it runs better