• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: About Junior Chieftain
Thread Modes
Hello, I have a question about those Junior Chieftain related pets. I notice there's a JC with the (transformer) next to its name, so I guess it can transform to the big one, despite the fact that, or at least from my knowledge, only the Gold Chieftain can do that???
So can you guys who got the JC confirm this for me? Can the none Gold ones able to transform or not, besides the JC with the "transformer" next to its name, ie Black, White, Lordy, Noble etc, I don't want to waste my money and gotta farm again to get one. Thanks in advance!

I don't have a gnoll chieftain junior myself but as far as I know, only the Gold gnoll can Transform when the player loses low enough health.

Yeah that's what happen in the official server. However the owner of Windictus might tweaked something out of it and give the other JC the ability to transform as well, hence the "transformer" word after its name. Still need a confirmation from owners of JC or the admin himself. Thanks for reply anyway, I feel like forum is a dead place recently since nobody ever rep to anything  Confused