• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Suggestion Violent Tahtich
Thread Modes
I really enjoy fishing and cooking in this game. However, it took me forever to catch some ingredient, especially the Violent Tahtich to cook, could you please increase the spawn rate of violent tahtich a bit more? and also modify the fishing so that it catch less trashy items? I don't think many is even interested in fishing to even care how it is changed. Thank you in advance!

Just some thoughts on how to improve the fishing system, since I think asking for some general change is not really helping.
- increase spawn rate of rare fish and egg such as the Violent Tahtich, Violent Tahtich Junior, ie every 10 mins or 15 mins, salmon egg to higher %.
- remove useless item such as low level materials, ie broken arrowheads, empty bottle, etc
- add enchant scroll, runes, medium to high end gear as rare loot, maybe 1-3% of drop rate or something
As of now, not many are willing to do fishing cause it brings no benefit, with these changes it may encourage people to actually try and increase the variety of activities in games.

Empty Bottles, Broken Arrowheads, Spoiled Strawberry Brandy, Grey Fish Scalehave, Rotten Seaweed, and Old Shoes been removed from the auto fishing pool when using Gallagher's Ignacht Fishing Poles.

The fishing system will probably need a full drop table rehaul though at some point though. Unfortunately I don't have time for that at the moment.

Well, the fact that you are actually looking for some changes for this is already enough for me, thank you for the new update and some minor tweak to the fishing system.
However, the cooking expertise is directly affected from the fishing system itself, and at the moment it is useless and incomplete. Would you be able to change that? Add more recipe to the expertise for example?

Very possible, however I am no expert on the cooking expertise in the first place.
Do you have any specific suggestions for new recipes?

I saw on another thread you were asking for a whole list of cooking ingredients and stuff. If you need, I can make one and also add some recipe suggestions for you. Actually, I already thought about overhauling the cooking expertise to a completely new skill that contain it. I can make a file for you to look at in a day or 2. If I do, where can I send it to?

Are you on the Discord server?

Ya I just pm you there, let's talk over there.