• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Suggestion 3-20 10-15 15-20 runes
Thread Modes
First Idea:
I was thinking maybe make them able to give a 10-20%+ higher chance to success? At the moment they are basically 100% pointless. No one in their right mind would ever use them.

Second Idea:
Although I mean no one wants to re+ at that high of a rank. so any chance to lose a rank is just not worth the risk. so maybe just remove them or make them unstable but with a 5%+ success chance?

Third idea:
Instead of deranking about how about like a 100 durability loss on fail? so people have reasons to buy max dura potions and will have to farm for them. ofc have a warning about how if under 100 dura it cant be used(since potions say they dont work on 0 dura items). An example is at 16+ 20 dura is 5mil gold. That is 25mil gold which can take a while to farm depending on how strong you are.

So not only does it make 15-20 and 3-20 more viable it also makes it so its not completely abuse able.

Your first idea is okay, I'm not sure if it's possible to implement but I'll look into it.
Your second idea makes no sense. So because they're not optimal, they should be removed?
Introducing separate unstable ones is a possibility though, if idea 1 is possible.

Your third idea is quite nice, but I'm not sure if it's possible to implement either, but I'll look into it as well.
This can possibly be it's own new rune type actually.

I don't think will work because people will only use the item that completely protects their gear from all penalties. So those runes are useless and you may aswell remove them