• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I can't enter in Game !
Thread Modes
Hi.
Few days back i made an account and started to play this Game .Everything was perfectly fine and everything was working until today .When i was in Game suddenly the Game stop working, first Battle map was not available so i was think it is on my end so i decide to give an restart to the Game but when i was wanted to enter again that Error message appear ( i will try attach an picture with the Error message that appear ) .I try copy and replace again the Exe file of Launcher from Discord but the result was the same and same Error . Can you please help me fix this little issue ? Thank you very much .
Error message description ( in case i don't correctly attach the picture ) :

- There was an error retrieving the patch information.
  System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'windictus.ddns.net'
   at System.Net.WebClient.DowloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
   at Launcher.LauncerFrom.LookForUpdates[T0,T1,T2]()

EDIT : I found the solution to this Error problem .Tough the description of the error is not like the one posted on Discord ( but here and there kinda similar on some words ) ,it is look like : Use an VPN is the answer !!! For future if anyone else encounter this problem with the description above or the one from Discord please use VPN ! I found a bit strange why i was able to play for around 4 or 5 days without use VPN but at least now is working again. I am sorry for the trouble and Thank you very much for continue work to keep this server up .