• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Feedback My view about Magic Powders, Brynn Elixirs and Enchant Runes
Thread Modes
After a months playing on this server, i think we need some changes in Magic Powders droprate.

Also the craft of Magic Powder can be modified to improve this, like:
- Blessed Magic Powder craft recipe needs 3x Magic Powders and 1 Spirit Remnant. It's ok.
- Magic Powder craft recipe needs 1x Blessed Magic Powder, 1x Emptiness Erg Crystal and 1x Hoarfrost Hollow Erg Crystal.
Fist question: Why i need 3x Magic Powders to craft one Blessed, and one Blessed to craft only one Magic Powder?
Second: How i can find Emptiness Erg Crystal? I never have more than 1 of this erg. In addiction i need it to craft Party Revival Feathers, i can't spend it to craft Magic Powders.

I imagine it would be better to change the craft recipe of Magic Powder to:
Whith 1x Blessed Magic Powder and 1x Hoarfrost Hollow Erg Crystal to craft 3x Magic Powders.

Another thing, from time to time the mail could give Brynn Magic Elixirs?

And about the Premium Enchant Rune, at price of 15m on Brynn trade. I also can farm Daily Tickets and exchange 5 ticket to onde rune. But if i sell all my 5 tickets for 5m each (players bought for this value), i can make 25m. So wouldn't it be better to change the ticket exchange price to 3 Daily Tickets?

It's easier to get Blessed MP than regular MP, and there's less uses for blessed MP than regular MP.
Check !drops in Discord for a drop table.

I think Golden TIme sometimes gives magic elixirs.