• Welcome to Windictus, the Vindictus experience you've been waiting for.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [12/20] Patch Notes
Thread Modes
12/20/2018

[Ultimate Objective Event]
Happy holidays everyone! I'm pleased to announce that Windictus will be having our first ever Ultimate Objective Event this holiday season!
For those of you who've never done Ultimate Objective before, the event is simple: Slay the designated bosses, and once enough bosses have been slain, everybody who participated will receive Ultimate Objective reward boxes. 
Every boss slain by every player on the server (not just your boss kills) will count towards the Ultimate Objective event.
[Image: kxQX17A.png]

These boxes will give you coupons that can then be spent in the Ultimate Objective Coupon Shop (found under the Events section of the UI).
[Image: lDbi4Ub.png]

[Christmas Event]
For Christmas this year, all battles will give 200% bonus EXP and 50 bonus flat AP.
You'll see these boosts applied in the battle completion window whenever you finish a battle.
[Image: t0yxgVs.png]

[Bug Fixes]
  • Corrected the number of Enhancement Stones returned when failing a +16~20 enhancement 
  • Earrings of Temptation (15d) from the Lv. 40 equipment gift box is now equippable by all classes and now also gives equal amounts of STR/INT, 30% Town Movement Speed, and 5 Attack Speed
  • Fixed Exquisite Nightmare Light equipment set quest turn-in 
  • Attempted to fix poor boat connections
  • Fixed Maid Set in the Avatar Shop
[Avatar Shop]
  • Added summer casual set
    [Image: Y0p9usx.png]
  • Added special butterfly incense set
    [Image: StS5MCH.png]
[Enhancement]
  • Lv. 80 weapon enhancement attack values have been increased across the board
  • Lv. 90 weapon enhancement attack values have been adjusted slightly (mostly increased)
[General]
  • Eochaid now drops magic powders and all spirit infusion mats
  • New character gift boxes now come with some temporary accessories (artifact, belt, brooch, and rings)
  • Enhancement glow effects for +18~20 have been swapped
  • Easy difficulty CMI, SG, and TD minimum entrance level requirements have been lowered to Lv. 40
[Enchant Scrolls]
Infinite ES
  • DEF -200 -> Balance -3
  • HP+100 -> HP+200
Mythical ES
  • Attack Speed +1 -> Attack Speed +3
  • Luck +1 -> Luck +3
Spellbound ES
  • Now gives +50 Add. Damage
[Shops]
AP Shop
  • +10 - 15 Enhancement Protection Runes have been added (you can buy two of them every three days)
  • Enhancement Rune cost has been reduced slightly
  • Unstable Enchantment Rune cost has been increased slightly

To update your client, just open Windictus as usual, and the launcher will automatically patch for you.

Just my opinion but:

1) U do a really good job !
2) U need more advertising on the international community because this server is really really Amazing!
3) Google is not founding your forum
4) U really need an Homepage

This Server only need a large community, nothing more

I repeat: GOOD JOB!

(12-21-2018, 02:34 AM)Grezz Wrote: Just my opinion but:

1) U do a really good job !
2) U need more advertising on the international community because this server is really really Amazing!
3) Google is not founding your forum
4) U really need an Homepage

This Server only need a large community, nothing more

I repeat: GOOD JOB!

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the server.
As for advertising, are there any forums you'd suggest posting on? I've only advertised on RZ and Reddit so far.

An actual website might be something we'll be looking into.