Windictus — A Vindictus private server

Full Version: I've accidentally deleted a quest item and I can't get a new one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Edit,
Bug Description: in the season 2 main quest there's a quest called "Out of Nowhere", you're suppose to do the battle quest "Throw!" and to give a Buoy(the quest item) to the npc at the end of the quest.
I've accidentally deleted the quest item.

Current Behavior:none of the npc's give me a new item for the quest, and every time that I try to talk to the end quest NPC it's just won't end the quest for me

IGN: Eyero
Follow the format.
As you probably can guess, there's nothing I can do for you if you don't even include your IGN.
(09-03-2019, 01:30 PM)Gift Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the format.
As you probably can guess, there's nothing I can do for you if you don't even include your IGN.

Edited, thanks for your reply! hope to hear from you soon <3
Mailed you a Buoy Bunch.
Please use the same exact name of the item in the future, or include a screenshot.
(09-06-2019, 06:43 PM)Gift Wrote: [ -> ]Mailed you a Buoy Bunch.
Please use the same exact name of the item in the future, or include a screenshot.

Thank you very much Gift! and sorry for not mentioning the item specifically.
Unfortunately, it did not fix the problem with the quest :<
The Npc still "thinks" that I don't have the item,
I've tried to log on and off, and restart the whole game and still the quest won't complete.
I hate to do that, but any chance that it's possible to restart the whole quest for me?
Can you screenshot it please?
(09-07-2019, 05:09 PM)Gift Wrote: [ -> ]Can you screenshot it please?

Sorry for not posting a pic sooner
this is the quest + what the npc is telling me

Link: fullpic
Link: Buoy is in my Invetory

[Image: ldPeTxB.jpg]
Did you drop it in the battle quest?
(09-08-2019, 06:17 PM)Gift Wrote: [ -> ]Did you drop it in the battle quest?

Originally, yes, but this dialog that you see is from the inn when I'm login in to Melina
The problem, is that I can't go in the battle quest - it's calld "Throw!"
Ah yes I see the problem now.
Let me see if there's anything I can do about that, hopefully I can reset the quest status for you..
Pages: 1 2