Windictus — A Vindictus private server

Full Version: Suggestions by Scamazed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo Gift;

Since you wanted a Forumpost here it goes:

Donation Shop:
  • Add Iset an Keaghan Avatar to the Donation Shop after stripping them of their +2 Bal
Balance Changes:
  • Raise the + Attack of Enhancements up to +15 back to an closer to original pace. Currently we are 2.1k Attack (from Enhancements up to +15) away from Retail attack Value. Seeing as how easy it is with an +16 +17 Regina Weapon to overcap the current and even Dullahan Content  (If we would ever have a chance of getting it as it came post Merge) i don't think we should make it necessary harder for our Newcomers to have a more rough time than it needs to be.
Quality of Life Changes:
  • Try to change the minimum Level of S2 Easy mode to level 55, so people can do s2 if they like that alot more.
Curiosity Changes:
  • Can we do anything fancy with the unused Labyrinth? Perhaps adding strong Monsters etc, making it an extreme Bossrush or something.
  • Iset & Keaghan sets have been added (and stripped of their +2 Bal) already
  • I'll be adjusting enhancement values a little bit to address that
  • I'll check if it's possible to lower the level limit of S2 Easy difficulty
  • I'd love to do something with the Labyrinths. It's an idea that Keke's brought up to me a few times before actually, but I haven't gotten around to experimenting with it much yet. Definitely something to investigate more later on.